Solution publishing page content
1. Edit the related Item Template.
2. Add the PublishingPageContent to the ManagedPropertyMapping. For a clean example I removed all mappings besides Title and PublishingPageContent.
3. Create a variable for the PublishingPageContent column.
4. The PublishingPageContentHTML will contain the page content but with styling. The following code will remove the styling.
5. In most situations we also want to show a maximum number of characters followed bu three dots. The following code will limit the amount of characters to 175 followed by the required dots. If the content is less then 175 characters long, no dots will be displayed.
6. Us the code below to display the PublishingPageContent.