This solution works for a page where one web part needs to be modified by the JSLink.
- Change the if statements to match the name of the list.
- Change the headerHtml, ItemHtml and footerHtml to show the list as required.
- In the example the Title field will be displayed, make sure this field is available.
- Set the JSLink property.
- The JSLink overrides the default Templates (Header, Item and Footer).
- Then if the ListTitle equals the provided ListTitle the custom code is run for the header, Item and Footer.
- If the ListTitle does not match the default RenderTemplate will be used.