Want to start a survey or poll during a meeting or in a Team channel? With Microsoft Forms, you can create a survey or poll in seconds in Microsoft Teams. Its easy, simple and extremely fast.
How to create the poll
- Go to a chat, channel or meeting chat where you want to add the poll.
- On the bottom of the window there is a Forms icon, click on the icon.
- If you don’t see the Forms icon press on the more option (the three dots).
- Click on More app and then on Forms.
- Click on open, this will add the Forms icon to the chat and open a screen to create a new poll.
- Create the poll, by adding questions and answers.
- Click on save and on send.
- You have now created a poll that is automatically posted in the chat.