Button Flows are great for repetitive tasks that that can run with just a push of a button. But also, to gather information for the users that starts the button Flow. This is a less known feature but very useful!
- Create a Flow with the manual trigger (Flow button).
- Click on add an input, you can add various types of input.
- When the Flow starts the user can provide the required input.
- Click on the … of an input field to make it optional or required.
- An input text field can also be modified to be a drop-down list or a multi-select list.